Exclusive high-performance programme for the best young talents from all around the world.
Who is it for?
Level: high performance
What is LaLiga Talents?
What does the LaLiga Talents include?
American academic programme
Spanish academic program for Middle School and Baccalaureate
A state-of-the-art facility, which is unique in the world and includes football fields, residence, international school and different common areas for the players.
It consists of a structured grassroots football training process which is adapted to each stage in the player's evolving development
Tactical and cognitive
Technical and coordination
Physical and fitness
Psychological and socio-affective
Enrol in this programme
This is a collection of the most frequently asked questions.
We help you find the answers.
What kind of players is LaLiga Talents looking for?
What does the programme for young talents include?
- Education and high-performance training with UEFA Pro coaches under the LaLiga methodology.
- Between 5 and 12 weekly training sessions run by LaLiga's top coaches, fitness coaches and physios, along with the most innovative technology and resources.
- Matches against LaLiga club academies and high-performance academies, as well as participation in both national and international not federated tournaments.
- Trips throughout Spain to meet and compete against the academies of LaLiga clubs and some of the top academies in the world with unique opportunities to get noticed by coaches and scouts.
- Professional fitness training, video analysis, nutrition, and sports psychology sessions.
- Monthly and quarterly individual physical assessment, physiotherapy, medical service, injury recovery, and individual performance monitoring and optimisation.
- American Middle & High School programme (grades 7-12) or Spanish programme for Middle School and Baccalaureate, at the international school within the same centre.
- Courses to prepare for American university and Spanish and other language classes.
- Residence and full board with 5 meals, with menus adapted to the personal needs of each player.
- Private medical insurance.
- Excursions, cultural activities, LaLiga stadium tours,attending matches and events, and activities with LaLiga Ambassadors.
- Training and competition kits with professional laundry service.
- Access to the gym, games room, chillout zone...
- Airport transfers, daily transport and constant personal assistance.
Is the football training programme open to all levels?
How often do the players compete?
What is the objective of this programme for young football talents?
Are there trials for entry?
Can we help you? Contact us
Send us an email with everything you need to know and we will contact you.
Enrol in one of our programs in Spain
For boys and girls aged between 13 - 18 years from all around the world who are looking to improve their performance. A personal growth experience in an international and multicultural environment.
Short- and medium-duration international camps where you can experience LaLiga from within through sporting, educational and cultural activities.