Football centre & sports residence
Bedrooms and hallways
- Bedrooms of 23m2 each for players, with a maximum capacity of 450 people.
- Single and double bedrooms with bathroom, heating and air-conditioner.
- Laundry and cleaning service.
- 24h private security equipment, cameras, accreditation and video surveillance systems
- Meetings and Events’ room
- Chillout space with nice views of the fields.
- Video analysis romos
Reception & Offices
- TVs room with 5-75” screens with retransmission of all LALIGA and NBA games.
- Game room with PS5, table football, table tennis, billiards and more.
- Study and meeting room.
- Chillout with sofas and relaxing area.
- Dining room with restaurant service and with capacity for 200 people.
- International Bufé
- Pavilion with parquet floor and stands with capacity for 300 people.
- 4 changing rooms with showers and hydromassage.
- Physiotherapy rooms.
Swimming pool and garden
- Swimming pool of 20m.
- Basketball court 3vs3.
ESC International School
- School center with 16 fully equipped classrooms.
- Art classroom.
Gym & clinic
- 300m2 gym equipped with the best machines and technology.
- Fitness and spinning area.
- Clinic for sports medicine and physiotherapy.
- 2 FIFA dimensioned soccer fields with natural grass and last generation artificial grass.
- 2 areas for warmups, goalkeeper training, physical workout, and concentrations.
- 2 stands with capacity for 300 people.
- 2 towers for recording and broadcasting matches.
Know the ESC LALIGA&NBA
A unique complex oriented to the academic and sporting excellence.
Calle Duero 47, 28670 Villaviciossa de Odón, Madrid.
Enrol in one of our programmes in Spain
We currently have three programmes in Spain which vary based on their level, objective and duration.
Annual high-performance programme. For boys and girls aged between 14 - 18 years with a high proficiency level and experience in clubs, academies and professional or semi-professional youth teams.
For boys and girls aged between 13 - 18 years from all around the world who are looking to improve their performance. A personal growth experience in an international and multicultural environment.
Short- and medium-duration international camps where you can experience LALIGA from within through sporting, educational and cultural activities.
This is a collection of the most frequently asked questions.
We help you find the answers.
Can we visit your facilities?
Does the ESC Madrid centre have codes of conduct or a visiting schedule?
The centre requires that everyone behave respectfully and impeccably at all times, both on the pitch and off, including the players, the coaches and the centre's staff. There will be codes of conduct manuals applicable both to the players and staff.
The ESC Madrid centre reserves the right to suspend or expel anyone who does not follow the basic rules established for living together, behaviour and respect.
How far away from the airport is it? Is there a transfer service?
The airport is 42 kilometres (26 miles) away from the centre, meaning that it is a 20-minute trip by car.
Contracting the Academy or Talents programmes does include transfer services both to and from the airport.
What languages do the monitors and coaches speak?
Can we help you? Contact us
Send us an email with everything you need to know and we will contact you.