What is LaLiga Camps?
Here you will experience what LaLiga feels like from within through unique sporting, educational and cultural activities.
Who is it for?
What this Camp includes
Educational activities and leisure
Excursions and entertainment
LaLiga Camps takes place entirety at the ESC Madrid center. This complex has an accommodation service that offers all the comforts for the daily and personal development of athletes.
Run by the top coaches and professionals
The project is overseen in the destination country by a LaLiga technical director with a team of several professionals.
- UEFA Pro (Level III) or UEFA A (Level II) coaches.
- Graduates in Physical Education and Sports Sciences.
- Experience in LaLiga academies and Spanish teams (minimum 5 years).
- International experience and specialisation in a range of areas of football (fitness coaching, analysis, scouting...).
- Extensive command of English
- Trained in the LaLiga methodology
Enrol in one of our programs in Spain
Annual high-performance programme. For boys and girls aged between 14 - 18 years with a high proficiency level and experience in clubs, academies and professional or semi-professional youth teams.
For boys and girls aged between 13 - 18 years from all around the world who are looking to improve their performance. A personal growth experience in an international and multicultural environment.